Upholstery fabrics UK are an official seller of all the designer brands on the site all are genuine fabrics which in most cases will be sent direct from the main suppliers.
Can i see the Pattern books?
- This is an online store you can arrange to view the pattern books at the upholstery workshop.
All prices include VAT
How secure am I in buying from you?
- All payments made to upholstery-fabrics.co.uk are through Paypal and credit card payment systems. This offers a high level of security for payments,
- Samples. £3 per pack of samples maximum 3 samples per person/address refunded if you go onto purchase more than 3 metre of the fabric.
- We only send samples to UK addresses
- Many of the suppliers we deal with supply samples direct via their websites.
What is the cost for delivery?
- £9.95 Flat Rate UK Mainland only additional cost may apply for some locations.
- Goods will be shipped in one parcel up to a weight of 25kg, and any order over this amount will be split into more than one parcel.
- If the fabric is in stock it will be sent with in 2 to 3 days
- Fabric is usually sent on a roll direct from the main supplier, orders 4 metres and less could be sent folded
- Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer shall make all arrangements necessary to take delivery of the Goods whenever they are tendered for delivery. Re-stocking fee applies
Fabric conforms to all relevant British Standards.
- None FR for curtaining and can be use for loose cover upholstery with a suitable Fr liner
- FR for domestic upholstery
- Crib5 FR for commercial ie pubs clubs, hotels
Railroaded Fabrics – what does this mean exactly?
This mainly applies to striped fabrics where the design runs from side to side on the roll and not down the roll. The railroaded design removes the need to have joins on longer runs of upholstery such as the outside back or front border of a large sofa,